Welcome to the website www.hamering.nl/en/ of Riekje Hamering, sworn translator for English and Dutch in Groningen, the Netherlands.
Since 1987 I have been doing translations, including sworn translations, from English into Dutch or from Dutch into English.
- diploma in translation, English-Dutch and Dutch-English;
- doctoraal diploma (equivalent to a Master's degree), English Language and Literature, University of Groningen;
- lab technician diploma (chemical analyst).
- NGTV (Netherlands Association of Interpreters and Translators);
- Register of Sworn Interpreters and Translators, kept by Bureau Wbtv; my Wbtv registration number is 1714; see CPD;
- Kamer van Koophandel (Chamber of Commerce) in Groningen; I am listed in the Commercial Register under number 02047162.
To the next web page: Translations